Sell Your Car Today
Sell Your Car Today
107 OFFERS PER CAR
Sell My Car Privately - “Is it really worth it?”
Online buying and selling are at an all-time high – no matter the industry or market. Bring pre-owned vehicles into the equation, and the conversation becomes competitive and the options immense. We know what you are thinking: “Should I sell my car privately?”
Selling your car privately is no longer the obvious go-to solution
and that should result in a huge sigh of relief.
Firstly lets address the question, “What are the the obvious hassles (aka the cons) of selling my car privately?”
When you consider going the private route:
- You will be responsible for advertising your car and getting the word out that it is for sale.
- You might have to drive for around for weeks (or months) with a “for sale by owner” sign stuck to the back window with your phone number attached – not a great idea.
- You do have social media at your fingertips where you can post your second-hand car – but do you really want to navigate the constant messages and replies from strangers and arrange potential viewings. And do you really have the time?
- When you sell your vehicle privately, potential buyers will want to test drive it. Are you prepared for the security risks this poses? (You have heard the tales of scam artists – they are not all urban legend).
- Like a show house, you will have to make sure your car is constantly clean and sparkly for potential buyers when they come to view it.
- We hope you are an admin person, as you will be responsible for all the paperwork and logistics for concluding a successful private sale of your used vehicle.
- Finally – and it is a big one – you will need to be prepared for any potential after-sales service issues.
You may well be asking, “Are there any pros to me selling my car privately?”
To be fair, there are a few:
- There is a chance (a slim chance) that you may get a higher cash price as you have some negotiating power compared to trading your car in or selling it to a single dealership.
- If you have time and are prepared to wait it out, you are likely to get a good deal on your car. (But once again, the 7 cons from above still play a role).
- If you are a technophobe or have heard conspiracy theories relating to online security and privacy, uploading your car on an online platform may have you breaking out in a sweat, and selling your pre-owned car privately may seem like a viable option.
This is where Weelee enters the discussion as your hassle-free and risk-free online alternative to selling your car privately.
It is obvious where we stand in this whole debate but that is because you are our #1 priority and getting you the best deal possible for your car is what we do for a living.
Why Weelee is the way selling should be:
- Our 1000s of reputable and pre-approved dealers are standing by, ready to bid on your second-hand car, giving you immediate access to industry leaders and guaranteeing you the best cash price for your car.
- Uploading your car is super simple. Once you upload your car, you will be assigned a personal Weelee consultant who will be with you every step of the way.
- Our encryption technology keeps your car’s number plate and your personal details anonymous. Only when you accept a bid, will your details be released to the winning dealer.
- The entire process is free and you are under no obligation to accept any bid.
BEST CASH PRICE
Our innovative bidding platform utilises thousands of preapproved dealers to compete for your vehicle so you always get the best possible deal.
SAFE & SECURE
QUICK & EASY
From upload to offer, our easy-to-use website ensures a quick, simple and hassle-free experience.
CARS SOLD ON WEELEE
South Africa loves Weelee.
Check out our
Check out our customer reviews.
Through our innovative bidding platform, 1000’s of pre-approved dealers fight it out to give you the highest possible offer. This is unlike the traditional car sales method where only one buyer gives you a single offer.
It’s simple. Complete our quick, obligation-free online application form above. One of our expert consultants will then be in contact with you. Your car will then be loaded onto our innovative bidding platform where 1000’s of dealers will bid on your car – ensuring you receive the best cash price. Once you accept the offer, our certified dealer will then arrange an appointment with you to inspect your car to ensure it matches your profile. Remember, all offers are subject to inspection. After inspection, all necessary paperwork will be completed, fast payment will be arranged, and the sale concluded.
- Vehicle details and mileage.
- Good quality exterior photos of your car (front, back, left side, right side).
- Full description of the vehicle’s condition, including tyres, bodywork and service history.
You will receive a WhatsApp within 1 hour of application. Your personal sales consultant will also be in touch via phone call within 2 hours of application during business operating hours.
At Weelee, we value your privacy and place great importance on information security.
- We only disclose your information to the specific dealer once you accept the offer and grant us permission to put you in contact with our dealer.
- We also blur all vehicle registration number plates and/or any other personal information that might be visible on the uploaded pictures.