Through our innovative bidding platform, 1000’s of pre-approved dealers fight it out to give you the highest possible offer. This is unlike the traditional car sales method where only one buyer gives you a single offer.
It’s simple. Complete our quick, obligation-free online application form above. One of our expert consultants will then be in contact with you. Your car will then be loaded onto our innovative bidding platform where 1000’s of dealers will bid on your car – ensuring you receive the best cash price. Once you accept the offer, our certified dealer will then arrange an appointment with you to inspect your car to ensure it matches your profile. Remember, all offers are subject to inspection. After inspection, all necessary paperwork will be completed, fast payment will be arranged, and the sale concluded.
- Vehicle details and mileage.
- Good quality exterior photos of your car (front, back, left side, right side).
- Full description of the vehicle’s condition, including tyres, bodywork and service history.
You will receive a WhatsApp within 1 hour of application. Your personal sales consultant will also be in touch via phone call within 2 hours of application during business operating hours.
At Weelee, we value your privacy and place great importance on information security.
- We only disclose your information to the specific dealer once you accept the offer and grant us permission to put you in contact with our dealer.
- We also blur all vehicle registration number plates and/or any other personal information that might be visible on the uploaded pictures.
No, the service is completely free to you! No fee is payable by you to Weelee.
The more transparently you explain all details about your vehicle, the more accurate your offer will be. All offers are subject to an inspection to ensure vehicle details and condition were disclosed correctly.
Once you have accepted the offer to sell your car, we put you in contact with the certified dealer, who offered the highest cash price for your vehicle, to conclude the sale. The dealer will then arrange an appointment with you.
The dealer will do an inspection on the vehicle to confirm that your vehicle’s details and condition were accurately described, and thereafter do all relevant paperwork and arrange the processing of the payment to you.
If the vehicle is as per the description loaded on the profile, your offer will not change. The offer will only differ if upon inspection it is found that the vehicle’s details and/or condition are not as per the description provided. You are, however, under no obligation to accept any adjusted offer.
By accepting the offer when with the dealer, you agree to sell the vehicle to the relevant dealer.
Once you decide to accept an offer, the specific Weelee approved dealer will guide you through the processes and liaise with the bank should any money on the vehicle be outstanding. This is done to ensure the sale is hassle-free and secure.
- If your car is not (or no longer) financed, the dealer will pay the offer in full via EFT to the legally registered owner of the vehicle.
- If there’s a settlement on your car which is lower than the purchase price, the dealer will pay the settlement in full to the relevant financial institution and the remainder will be paid to the registered owner of the vehicle.
- If there’s a settlement on your car which is higher than the purchase price, you will need to pay the remaining balance to the dealer in order for the dealer to settle the account fully (or if arranged with the dealer, pay the remaining balance to the financial institution directly), so that the dealer can obtain the original registration document from the financial institution.
The sale transaction is between you as the seller and the dealer as the purchaser. Accordingly, the dealer will make payment directly to you or the relevant financial institution if the vehicle is still financed.
No you do not.
Yes you can! Shop thousands of quality used cars at wholesale prices. All Weelee’s stock comes with full condition reports, and onsite finance options to ensure you can purchase your dream ride with confidence. Trade-in’s welcome!
- Shop at wholesale prices that are affordable
- Thousands of quality cars to choose from
- Finance options
- Condition reports on all vehicles for full transparency